We are currently looking for an ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK to join our Montreal team. If you pay attention to detail, enjoy teamwork and want to work in a fast-growing and stimulating environment, this job is made for you!
Join a Certified Remarkable Employer, that is recognized by its own employees! According to our team, AGA Benefit Solutions is:
- An employer that respects its commitments to its employees and customers
- Visionary, dynamic and competent managers
- A team that is welcoming, respectful and eager to maintain an excellent working atmosphere
To apply, please fill out the form below and send it with your resume before March 18th , 2022.
Our Job Offer
Reporting to the Manager, AGA +PLUS, the Administrative Clerk will be mainly responsible for supporting the different administrative teams within AGA +PLUS services.
The incumbent is expected to:
- Support the Member Management Clerk:
- Receive all cheque payments and enter amounts in the cash receipts journal, and hand over the documents attached to payments to the Member Management Analysts
- Process the changes received with respect to address, direct deposit, student status, coordination, date of birth, last name, first name, etc.
- Forward declarations of health for excess volumes, including follow-ups and confirmations
- Prepare reminders and nonpayment notices further to validation
- Issue the invoices for the Employee Assistance Program
- Manage returned envelopes
- Support analysts within Plan Management and Member Management teams:
- Complete files upon implementation of Asset groups and simple renewals, and perform the other administrative tasks related to these types of files
- Check eligibility of basic transactions, approve or deny them, in accordance with the group insurance rules and the various insurers or internal procedures
- Forward paper invoices to clients, letters when members turn 65-70-75, letters when dependents turn 25/26, certificates, etc.
- Replace the receptionist during vacations
- Ensure internal and external client service
- Perform any other related duties at the supervisor’s request
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- College diploma
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of group insurance, a major asset
- Good command of the Microsoft Office suite
- Good command of French, command of English a major asset
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to demonstrate judgment, integrity and honesty
- Ability to protect confidential information
- Flexibility, resourcefulness and ability to work independently
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize work
Who We Are
AGA Benefit Solutions is the Quebec leader in the development and administration of custom-made group insurance plans since 1978. Our firm is also specialized in group pension plans. Our clients include small, medium and large businesses, as well as financial security and group insurance advisors who wish to offer a group plan to their clients. AGA serves more than 2,600 clients across Quebec with about 200 employees in our Montreal, Quebec City, Kitchener, Markham, Edmonton, Calgary and Saint John (NB) offices. A business operating on a human scale, AGA Benefit Solutions offers the same services as large companies to clients and insured members alike. That’s the AGA difference!
Submit your application