We are currently looking for a CUSTOMER SERVICE CLERK to join our Montreal team. If you wish to learn more about group insurance, enjoy teamwork and want to work in a fast-growing and stimulating environment, this job is for you!
Join a certified Remarkable Employer, as recognized by our own employees! According to our team, AGA Benefit Solutions is synonymous with :
- An employer that keeps its commitments to its employees and clients ;
- Visionary, dynamic and skilled leaders ;
- A friendly and respectful team that is eager to maintain an excellent working atmosphere.
To apply, please fill out the form below and send it with your resume before April 29th , 2022.
OUR JOB OFFER
Reporting to the Department Head, Customer Service, the incumbent will be mainly responsible for supporting the AGA +PLUS customer service team.
The incumbent is expected to :
- Answer member and/or administrator calls pertaining to the enrolment portal and the members portal with respect, accuracy and courtesy (basic technical questions, portal use, registration, etc.)
- Sort emails in the various email inboxes of the department and reply to some simple requests
- Return member and/or administrator calls for simple requests and in support of agents and analysts
- Send different documents to members and/or administrators by email or regular mail (exception drug form, premium waiver, certificates, annual summary, etc.)
- Generate daily service statistics using call centre reports
- Contribute to the production of quizzes for agents and analysts and check answers
- Take part in daily scrums with coordinators for workday planning
- Take part in team meetings
- Track Google reviews on the website, answer when necessary and research negative reviews to identify these members and/or administrators
- Assist coordinators with real-time call supervision and step in with agents when necessary
- Send email communications to the team (documentation, procedures or any other information)
- Support team members with any clerical task
- Share reception replacement with other AGA +PLUS clerks during vacations and absences
- Ensure internal and external client service
- Perform any other related duties at the supervisor’s request
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications :
- High School Diploma, Vocational Studies Diploma, College Diploma
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of group insurance, a major asset
- Good command of the Microsoft Office suite
- Good command of English and French
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to demonstrate judgment, integrity and honesty
- Ability to protect confidential information
- Flexibility, resourcefulness and ability to work independently
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT AGA
- Group insurance, pension plan, employee assistance program and tele-medicine service
- Training, development and career advancement opportunities
- Work from home, work-life balance, and a wide range of social and physical fitness activities
WHO WE ARE
A leader in the development and administration of custom-made group insurance plans and group pension plans, AGA ranks among Canada’s largest benefit providers. Our clients include small, medium and large businesses as well as financial security and group insurance advisors who offer group plans to their clients. AGA serves more than 2,600 clients across Canada with some 200 employees in our offices located in Montreal, Quebec City, Kitchener, Markham, Edmonton, Calgary and St. John (NB). A business operating on a human scale, AGA Benefit Solutions provides a vibrant and innovative work environment along with exciting career opportunities.
Submit your application