We are currently looking for an GROUP INSURANCE ADVISOR to join our team. If you are a dynamic person that likes to maintain rewarding business relationships and you want to work in a fast-growing and stimulating environment, this job is for you!
Join a Certified Remarkable Employer, that is recognized by its own employees! According to our team, AGA Benefit Solutions is:
- An employer that respects its commitments to its employees and customers
- Visionary, dynamic and competent managers
- A team that is welcoming, respectful and eager to maintain an excellent working atmosphere
To apply, please fill out the form below and send it with your resume before November 28th, 2022.
Our Job Offer
The Group Insurance Advisor will serve clients, including by presenting renewal conditions, holding training meetings and information sessions and paying courtesy visits to support group leaders with problem solving. The incumbent will also support the development of new business.
The incumbent is expected to:
- Prepare, analyze and validate renewals and present them to group leaders and/or brokers
- Explain insurance plan coverage to group leaders or to insured members
- Coordinate the implementation and registration of new groups along with the transfer of existing groups
- Pay courtesy visits to maintain a preferred relationship and create lasting business connections with group leaders and support them with problem solving
- Represent AGA at conventions or conferences and facilitate training sessions
- Cooperate with the administration unit by providing all the information required upon a new group sale or the transfer or termination of a group, or any other annual enrolment or promotional campaigns
- Collect information on methods, products, procedures and other data likely to help AGA improve the quality of its services while providing constructive solutions
- Participate actively in sales meetings
- Promote our firm’s proprietary and related products, and seize business opportunities
- Perform any other duties related to the position or delegated by his/her supervisor
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- University degree (administration, finance, marketing, etc.) or 5 years of experience in group insurance
- Certificate as representative in group insurance of persons from the Autorité des marchés financiers
- Very good knowledge of benefits legislation
- Ability to maintain excellent interpersonal relationships
- Versatility, resourcefulness and ability to work independently
- Judgment, integrity and honesty
- Command of English and French
- Valid driver’s license, personal car and ability to travel frequently
- Group insurance, pension plan, employee assistance program and telemedicine service
- Training, development and career advancement opportunities
- Work-life balance, and a wide range of social and physical fitness activities
Who We Are?
A leader in the development and administration of custom-made group insurance plans and group pension plans, AGA ranks among Canada’s largest benefit providers. Our clients include small, medium and large businesses as well as financial security and group insurance advisors who offer group plans to their clients. AGA serves more than 2,600 clients across Canada with some 200 employees in our offices located in Montreal, Quebec City, Kitchener, Markham, Edmonton, Calgary, St. John (NB) and Vancouver. A business operating on a human scale, AGA Benefit Solutions provides a vibrant and innovative work environment along with exciting career opportunities.
Submit your application