We are currently looking for a MEMBERS SERVICE AGENT to join our team. If service is your passion, if you care about meeting customer needs and you want to work in a fast-growing and stimulating environment, this job is made for you!
Join a Certified Remarkable Employer, that is recognized by its own employees! According to our team, AGA Benefit Solutions is:
- An employer that respects its commitments to its employees and customers
- Visionary, dynamic and competent managers
- A team that is welcoming, respectful and eager to maintain an excellent working atmosphere
To apply, please fill out the form below and send it with your resume before November 28th, 2022.
OUR JOB OFFER
The Members Service Agent will be mainly responsible for providing fast, accurate, respectful and courteous service to our clients.
The incumbent is expected to:
- Work closely with clients, members and plan vendors
- Serve as primary contact for plan vendors and members
- Main focus is addressing and responding to member calls and emails
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes
- Identify members’ needs, clarify information, research issues and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Keep records of all conversations in J&D’s call center database in a comprehensible way
- Maintain employee benefits files, maintain group benefits database and update member data records
- Respond to written and telephone requests from clients within service standards
- Participate in other projects requiring assistance, as needed
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- College diploma
- Minimum 3 years of experience in group insurance
- Customer service experience (major asset)
- Excellent command of English and French, written and spoken
- Versatility, resourcefulness and ability to work independently
- Ability to protect confidential information
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT AGA
- Group insurance, pension plan and employee assistance program
- Training, development and career advancement opportunities
- Work-life balance, social and physical fitness activities
WHO WE ARE
A leader in the development and administration of custom-made group insurance plans and group pension plans, AGA ranks among Canada’s largest benefit providers. Our clients include small, medium and large businesses as well as financial security and group insurance advisors who offer group plans to their clients. AGA serves more than 2,600 clients across Canada with some 200 employees in our offices located in Montreal, Quebec City, Kitchener, Markham, Edmonton, Calgary, St. John (NB) and Vancouver. A business operating on a human scale, AGA Benefit Solutions provides a vibrant and innovative work environment along with exciting career opportunities.
Submit your application