We are currently looking for a MEMBERS SERVICE AGENT to join our Kitchener team. If service is your passion, if you care about meeting customer needs and you want to work in a fast-growing and stimulating environment, this job is made for you!
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT AGA
- Group insurance, pension plan, employee assistance program and telemedicine service
- Training, development and career advancement opportunities
- Work-life balance, and a wide range of social and physical fitness activities
To apply, please fill out the form below and send it with your resume.
OUR JOB OFFER
Under the responsibility of the Assistant Director, Customer Service, the member service agent will be primarily responsible for providing fast, accurate, respectful and courteous service for our customers on a schedule from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. , 10 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. or 11.30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The incumbent is expected to:
- Work closely with clients, members and plan vendors
- Serve as primary contact for plan vendors and members
- Main focus is addressing and responding to member calls and emails
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes
- Identify members’ needs, clarify information, research issues and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Keep records of all conversations in J&D’s call center database in a comprehensible way
- Maintain employee benefits files, maintain group benefits database and update member data records
- Respond to written and telephone requests from clients within service standards
- Participate in other projects requiring assistance, as needed
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- College diploma
- Minimum 2 years of experience in group insurance (an asset)
- Customer service experience (major asset)
- Excellent command of English and French, written and spoken (required)
- Versatility, resourcefulness and ability to work independently
- Ability to protect confidential information
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
WHO WE ARE
A leader in the development and administration of custom-made group insurance plans and group pension plans, AGA ranks among Canada’s largest benefit providers. Our clients include small, medium and large businesses as well as financial security and group insurance advisors who offer group plans to their clients. AGA serves more than 2,700 clients across Canada with some 300 employees in our offices located in Montreal, Quebec City, Kitchener, Markham, Edmonton, Calgary, St. John (NB) and Vancouver. A business operating on a human scale, AGA Benefit Solutions provides a vibrant and innovative work environment along with exciting career opportunities.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION