We are currently looking for a QUALITY AUDITOR to join our Montreal team. If you care for a job well done, are known for your analytical skills and want to work in a fast growing and stimulating environment, this job is made for you!
Join a certified Remarkable Employer, as recognized by our own employees! According to our team, AGA Benefit Solutions is synonymous with:
- An employer that keeps its commitments to its employees and clients;
- Visionary, dynamic and skilled leaders;
- A friendly and respectful team that is eager to maintain an excellent working atmosphere.
To apply, please fill out the form below and send it with your resume before April 29th , 2022.
OUR JOB OFFER
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the incumbent will be mainly responsible for performing internal quality audits on the work carried out within the firm’s departments. The quality audits described for this position are limited to those relating to operational efficiency.
The incumbent is expected to:
Responsibilities related to internal audit performance
- Perform quality audits on a regular basis to ensure results are available at all times;
- Forward audit results to employees, receive and act on review requests;
- Perform a regular review of audit results, identify discrepancies and determine possible solutions in view of improving results.
Responsibilities related to Quality Coordinator support
- Contribute to the definition of important work process criteria for several positions within the firm;
- Contribute to the development of quality audit tools for several positions within the firm;
- Contribute to the creation of these quality audit tools for subsequent audit performance purposes;
- Update quality audit tools further to changes made to work processes;
- Support coordinators with the performance of audits during the training of new employees;
- Ensure internal and external client service;
- Perform any other related duties at the supervisor’s request.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- College diploma;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in group insurance;
- Ability to maintain good knowledge of products, processes, procedures and systems;
- Attention to detail and thoroughness;
- Ability to organize, meet deadlines and manage priorities;
- Judgment, integrity, honesty;
- Flexibility, resourcefulness and ability to work independently;
- Ability to professionally handle sensitive and confidential information;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and very good command of written French;
- Good command of Microsoft Office suite.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT AGA
- Group insurance, pension plan, employee assistance program and telemedicine service;
- Training, development and career advancement opportunities;
- Work-life balance, and a wide range of social and physical fitness activities.
WHO WE ARE
A leader in the development and administration of custom-made group insurance plans and group pension plans, AGA ranks among Canada’s largest benefit providers. Our clients include small, medium and large businesses as well as financial security and group insurance advisors who offer group plans to their clients. AGA serves more than 2,600 clients across Canada with some 200 employees in our offices located in Montreal, Quebec City, Kitchener, Markham, Edmonton, Calgary and St. John (NB). A business operating on a human scale, AGA Benefit Solutions provides a vibrant and innovative work environment along with exciting career opportunities.
Submit your application