You are a SENIOR ANALYST, Underwriting? You pay attention to detail, enjoy teamwork and want to commit your talent to a fast-growing company? Look no further!
Join AGA Benefit Solutions, a certified Remarkable Employer, as recognized by our own employees! According to our team, AGA Benefit Solutions is synonymous with:
- An employer that respects its commitments to its employees and customers
- Visionary, dynamic and competent managers
- A team that is welcoming, respectful and eager to maintain an excellent working atmosphere
- Very generous benefits
To apply, please fill out the form below and send it with your resume before January 16th, 2022.
OUR JOB OFFER
Reporting to the Assistant Director, Privilege Groups, the Underwriting Analyst will work closely with group insurance advisors and will assume a supporting role for the Deputy Director.
The incumbent is expected to :
Analyze insurers' renewal proposals;
Produce preliminary (for negotiation) and final (based on negotiation and any option) renewal reports for the advisor;
Complete the required transaction to the system to confirm the renewal;
Notify the insurer of the acceptance and confirm the terms.
Process requests for quotes and send specifications to insurers;
Answer questions and follow up on insurers' quotes;
Analyze the submissions received and produce the required reports based on the advisor's recommendation;
Prepare the required documents for signature (enforcement kit).
Validate the required signed documents;
Start the membership process and send the electronic forms;
Perform the required transaction to the system.
- Diploma of College Studies in Insurance or equivalent;
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in group insurance;
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Fluency in French and English, written and spoken;
- Important qualities:
- Attention to detail;
- Autonomy and sense of responsibility;
- Integrity, honesty and ability to protect the confidentiality of information.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT AGA
- Group insurance, pension plan, employee assistance program and telemedicine service
- Training, development and career advancement opportunities
- Work-life balance, and a wide range of social and physical fitness activities
WHO WE ARE
A leader in the development and administration of custom-made group insurance plans and group pension plans, AGA ranks among Canada’s largest benefit providers. Our clients include small, medium and large businesses as well as financial security and group insurance advisors who offer group plans to their clients. AGA serves more than 2,600 clients across Canada with some 200 employees in our offices located in Montreal, Quebec City, Kitchener, Markham, Edmonton, Calgary, St. John (NB) and Vancouver. A business operating on a human scale, AGA Benefit Solutions provides a vibrant and innovative work environment along with exciting career opportunities.
Submit your application