We are currently looking for a SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to join our Montreal team. If you are passionate about service, care about meeting customer needs, and you want to work in a stimulating environment, this job is for you!
Join a Certified Remarkable Employer, that is recognized by its own employees! According to our team, AGA Benefit Solutions is:
- An employer that respects its commitments to its employees and customers
- Visionary, dynamic and competent managers
- A team that is welcoming, respectful and eager to maintain an excellent working atmosphere
To apply, please forward your resume with a letter of introduction before August 14, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our job offer
Reporting to the Director of service and consulting, the Service Representative will be mainly responsible for customer service to group insurance plan administrators.
The incumbent is expected to:
- For complex, urgent or problem cases, take calls from employers and answer email requests, answer the various questions and take steps to settle cases
- Support advisors by taking necessary steps and making appropriate decisions to settle requests or problem cases
- Coordinate answers and cases with administrator service agents
- Present our group insurance products and services to clients and support the sales process
- Prepare service reports, present them to clients and conduct follow-ups
- Introduce members to plan changes, claims processes and members portal, and answer their questions
- Pay courtesy visits to maintain a preferred relationship, create lasting business connections and provide problem-solving support
- Handle or support case implementation and coordinate the activities of stakeholders
- Prepare and carry out group start-ups both face-to-face and virtually
- Conduct satisfaction surveys after a group has been implemented
- Validate contracts, brochures and riders
- Collect information on methods, products, procedures and other market data
- Contribute to training sessions as a participant, facilitator or resource
- Perform any other related tasks as requested by the supervisor
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- College diploma along with at least 5 years of experience in group insurance (or equivalent)
- Licence in group insurance
- Valid driver’s permit and owning a vehicle for travel
- Customer service experience (major asset)
- Excellent command of English and French, written and spoken
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to protect confidential information
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and organizational skills
- Versatility, resourcefulness and ability to work independently
- Well-developed sense of accountability
- Group insurance, pension plan and employee assistance program;
- Training, development and career advancement opportunities;
- Work-life balance, social and physical fitness activities.
Who we are
AGA Benefit Solutions is the Quebec leader in the development and administration of custom-made group insurance plans since 1978. Our firm is also specialized in group pension plans. Our clients include small, medium and large businesses, as well as financial security and group insurance advisors who wish to offer a group plan to their clients. AGA serves more than 1000 clients across Quebec with about 90 employees in our Montreal and Quebec City offices. A business operating on a human scale, AGA Benefit Solutions offers the same services as large companies to clients and insured members alike. That’s the AGA difference.