You are ready to do some coaching to a growing team? You have patience, enjoy teamwork and want to share your knowledge? Look no further!
Join AGA Benefit Solutions, a certified Remarkable Employer, as recognized by our own employees! According to our team, AGA Benefit Solutions is synonymous with:
- An employer that respects its commitments to its employees and customers
- Visionary, dynamic and competent managers
- A team that is welcoming, respectful and eager to maintain an excellent working atmosphere
- Very generous benefits
To apply, please fill out the form below and send it with your resume before November 28th, 2022.
OUR JOB OFFER
Reporting to the Vice-President, Consulting, Underwriting and Actuarial, the Underwriting and Actuarial Trainer will be mainly responsible for ensuring training on the processes, procedures and tools used by the Underwriting and Actuarial Unit.
The incumbent is expected to :
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT AGA
- Group insurance, pension plan, employee assistance program and telemedicine service
- Training, development and career advancement opportunities
- Work-life balance, and a wide range of social and physical fitness activities
WHO WE ARE
A leader in the development and administration of custom-made group insurance plans and group pension plans, AGA ranks among Canada’s largest benefit providers. Our clients include small, medium and large businesses as well as financial security and group insurance advisors who offer group plans to their clients. AGA serves more than 2,600 clients across Canada with some 200 employees in our offices located in Montreal, Quebec City, Kitchener, Markham, Edmonton, Calgary, St. John (NB) and Vancouver. A business operating on a human scale, AGA Benefit Solutions provides a vibrant and innovative work environment along with exciting career opportunities.
Submit your application