AGA Benefit Solutions also meets your group retirement savings plan needs!
Setting up a group retirement savings plan is a major decision for you and your plan members. The backing of an expert is therefore crucial to guide you through the process.
Assessing Your Needs
Before deciding to offer a group retirement savings plan, it is important to properly assess your needs. Several questions must be asked to fully understand your challenges and your situation, such as:
- Is complying with legislation (e.g.: VRSP) your only objective?
- Could a group retirement savings plan be a plan member attraction or retention factor?
- Do you wish to contribute to the plan?
- Do you want to allow your plan members to make withdrawals from the plan?
- Are the investment funds offered an important consideration for you and your plan members?
- What level of coaching and education do you wish to offer to your plan members?
- Do you have plan members in more than one Canadian province?
- Do you have low-wage plan members?
Answering these questions will enable us to clearly understand your situation and then guide you through the process of setting up your group retirement savings plan.
Making the Right Choices
Our experts will guide your reflection and help you make all the decisions concerning your group retirement savings plan, including:
- Type of plan to be offered (group RRSP, DPSP, RPP, VRSP)
- Selection of provider(s)
- Contribution rules
- Withdrawal rules
- Selection of investment funds
Communication is Key!
As part of your plan’s implementation, we will support your communication efforts and we are available to introduce the plan to your plan members. We can prepare memos to plan members, organize and facilitate targeted meetings and training, act as a resource, etc.