Join an experienced team within an organization that is expanding rapidly thanks to a fast-growing customer base and an ambitious, Canada-wide merger and acquisition plan.
Our company’s growth potential rests upon the development of our employees’ skills and abilities. Thus, you will have ample opportunities for internal career advancement and enjoy a high degree of autonomy and initiative.
We are recognized by our own employees as a Remarkable Employer*, a reflection of our commitment to support our employees through the full cycle of their career, from hiring to retirement, through training, promotion and skills development. Survey results show that our employees consider us as:
- An employer that keeps its commitments to its employees and its clients;
- Visionary, dynamic and skilled leaders;
- A friendly and respectful team that is eager to maintain an excellent working atmosphere.
Enviable Benefits Package
Employment at AGA comes with a comprehensive benefits program, including a modular group insurance plan, access to an employee assistance program and a virtual clinic, and enrolment in a generous pension plan.
An Active Work Life!
Along with its strong community involvement, AGA invests in the health of its employees: health committee, exercise rooms, outdoor walks, virtual cycling tours, zero-waste conference, and many more activities!
- Account Manager
- Administrative Clerk
- Analyst, Member management
- Analyst, Plan Management
- Assistant Controller
- Business Analysis Advisor
- Business Development Advisor
- Customer Service Clerk
- Payroll Officer
- Practice Leader, Operations and special projects
- Quality Auditor
- Regular Claims Analyst
- Service Representative
- Technician, Accounts Payable
- Underwriting Coordinator
* The Remarkable Employer certification (BNQ 9825-900) is granted further to a thorough internal audit of the quality of human resources business practices.