AGA is proudly partnering with TELUS Health to offer its clients access to the services of a virtual clinic.
Simple and Fast Access To A Health Specialists
Speaking with your physician via videoconference on your mobile sounds too good to be true? Not any more. The dream has come true! With TELUS Health Virtual Care, members can access health care wherever and whenever they like.
TELUS Health Virtual Care includes the following:
- Service available in English and French on a 24/7 basis anywhere in Canada;
- Consultations with physicians and nurse practitioners via encrypted text or video messaging;
- Access to specialists in a variety of fields to meet a wide range of health care needs, including psychiatrists and other mental health specialists;
- Prescriptions, lab test requests and referrals to specialists;
- Electronic transfer of medical information to other family doctors (with the member’s consent);
- Clinical management by a registered nurse;
- Clinician-to-clinician consultations with dermatologists, psychiatrists, pharmacists, and others;
- Considerate health care with a human touch, focused on patient needs.
Would you like to learn more about this virtual care service? You can view the informational video.
No More Long Waits At The Clinic!
With the virtual clinic, employees can save time and easily consult a physician online at their convenience. No need to spend hours at the clinic any more!
Employers also benefit, as their employees will miss fewer working hours and be more productive.
Invoiced With Your Group Insurance!
By combining this service with your group insurance at AGA Benefit Solutions, you will get favourable rates with no additional invoice required. AGA directly handles billing and member data transfer. A bonus!
To find out more about this service or get a quote, contact us today!