AGA is proudly partnering with Equinoxe to offer its clients access to the services of a virtual clinic.
Simple and fast access to a health specialist
Speaking with your doctor through a conference call on your mobile; sounds too good to be true? Not anymore. The dream has come true! With the services of EQCare Virtual Clinic, employees can speak with a health specialist directly from their home or office.
A virtual clinic means:
- Service available 7 days a week
- Secure access through computer or mobile
- Discrete advice, prescription management and referrals for diagnostic tests
- Access to specialists in a variety of fields to meet a wide range of health care needs, including psychiatrists and other mental health specialists
- All information on your health is secured with bank-quality encryption and all data are stored in Canada
- Condition-specific care plans focusing on symptom management
- Care coordination with attending physician
- And much more!
To learn more about this innovative service, view the informational video.
No more long waiting at the clinic
With the virtual clinic, employees can save time and easily consult a physician online at their convenience. They no longer need to wait at the clinic.
Employers also benefit, as their employees will miss fewer working hours and be more productive!
Invoiced with your group insurance!
By combining this service with your group insurance at AGA Benefit Solutions, you will get favorable rates with no additional invoice required. AGA handles billing and the direct transfer of member data. A bonus!
You would like to find out more about this service or get a quote? Contact us!