Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
AGA Benefit Solutions believes that a comprehensive and accessible employee assistance program, used to its full potential, greatly enhances the quality of life of employees and their families, while benefiting employers in the process.
Our EFAP at a glance:
- Accessible toll-free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- In person, telephone, video, online
- Book an appointment or access help right away, including crisis support
- Multi-cultural and multi-lingual
- For employees, spouse/partner, eligible dependents
- Private and confidential
Coaching, Counselling, and Support
Within a confidential environment, you can receive counselling for any challenge – whether it’s a first stop in facing a possible addiction or managing day-to-day stress.
A Presence Based on Your Situation
- Marital and family problems (separation, divorce, child rearing, elder and family care, etc.)
- Emotional disorders (depression, anxiety, etc.)
- Stress, burnout, difficult interpersonal relationships, harassment, professional doubt, etc.
- Addiction (alcohol, tobacco, drugs, medications, internet, gambling, etc.)
- Grief and Loss
- Eating disorders
- Legal Advisory
- Financial Consultation
- Career Coaching
- Pre-Retirement Planning
The EFAP platform features a full range of resources and tools, including online courses and multiple articles on health and wellness.
Internet-Based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (iCBT)
iCBT is an effective intervention for the treatment of depression, anxiety, and other mild to moderate psychological symptoms.
The platform includes treatment plans, tools, and resources to help you overcome your difficulties. Do not hesitate to use it!