OF GROUP INSURANCE PLANS
AGA acts as third-party administrator and payer for most Canadian insurers. We can thus provide for the comprehensive administration of your group insurance plan. Basically, this means that AGA is able to separate the administrative functions from the risk-taking functions, which allows for greater flexibility in the choice of coverage, access to more insurers and a simplified administration for the plan holder.
PLAN ADMINISTRATION AND BILLING
- Production of monthly invoices for the plan.
- Multi-insurer solution: a single invoice for all covered benefits.
MANAGEMENT OF STAFF MOVEMENT
- Simplified administration for the plan holder with the administrators portal.
- You can add or change member files online, print requested transactions, view transaction history and confirm transactions.
- Use of generic forms for all your transactions, accepted by all insurers (enrollment, beneficiary designation, etc.).
- Ability to integrate directly the relevant data and changes concerning covered employees with the Dynacom payroll module (Learn more)
PAYMENT OF MEDICAL AND DENTAL CARE CLAIMS
- TELUS | HEALTH pay direct card for prescriptions drugs and dental care.
- Members portal for online filing of other claims and direct deposit of payments (within 48 hours).
- Client service open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Our agents can also be reached by email at email@example.com.
ACCESS TO SPECIALIZED INSURERS
Multi-insurer management provides for easy and simple access to enhanced coverage at a highly competitive price, including:
- AGA Assistance: a comprehensive employee assistance program, including psychological and legal support. (Learn more about AGA Assistance)
- Improved Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage, including a $6,000 benefit for critical illnesses (cancer, stroke, heart attack, kidney failure).
- A flexible travel insurance plan of up to $5 million, for a maximum of 180 days.
CONTINUITY WHEN CHANGING INSURERS
As AGA is the administrator, changing insurers requires practically no involvement on the part of the client:
- No enrollment card or beneficiary designation to be completed.
- No need to adapt to the new insurer’s administrative practices, for the member or the plan holder.
- No discontinuity in the use of pay direct cards.
- All information relevant to plan administration, such as proof of school attendance, exception drugs, deductibles and maximums payable, is automatically transferred to the new contract.
OUR TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS
Pay direct card for prescription drugs and dental care:
- A powerful, stable and evolving technology
- 13 million Canadians insured
- 9,000 pharmacies connected
- 20,000 dentists connected
A solution integrated with payroll software for employee data management:
- Total administrative simplicity
- No more dual transactions on the payroll module and the administrators portal
- Much less workload and lower risk of error for administrators
- Payroll deductions and taxable benefits retrieved directly in the payroll module
The administration of your group insurance plan is handled by AGA at no additional costs for the plan holder:
As tasks are distributed differently between the insurer and the broker, the administration fees are also distributed differently between the insurer and AGA. Overall, the combined AGA and insurer fees are comparable to those applicable in a traditional plan.
ADVANTAGES FOR THE PLAN HOLDER
- Easy and quick implementation
- Customized service
- Competitive pricing with the multi-insurer platform
- Calculator for payroll deductions and taxable benefits
- Electronic billing
- Direct debit of premiums
- Easier process for changing insurers
ADVANTAGES FOR EMPLOYEES
TELUS | HEALTH pay direct card for prescription drugs and dental care
- Members portal for online filing of other claims
- Electronic claims payment within 48 hours by direct deposit
- Client service open from 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Enhanced ADD coverage including $6,000 for critical illnesses
- Access to AGA Assistance
Download our Private management leaflet.