Employee assistance program
A NEW PARADIGM IN THE INSURER-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
AGA Benefit Solutions believes that a comprehensive and accessible employee assistance program, used to its full potential, greatly enhances the quality of life of employees and their families, while benefiting employers in the process. To ensure our clients get the best product, in response to society’s changing needs, we have developed Assistance AGA, our employee assistance program based on four findings:
- The concept of “business hours” is out of date. Insured members must be able to get answers to their questions at any time.
- Technology simplifies our lives, but nothing equals human contact when a difficult situation requires prompt professional intervention.
- Mental health is as important as physical health. Both help reduce absenteeism at work.
- Everyday situations requiring legal advice are becoming more frequent.
PSYCHOLOGICAL AND LEGAL ASSISTANCE
Assistance AGA is a high quality program designed to help your employees through trying times with a comprehensive service that allows them to contact a professional at any time for legal or psychological assistance.
Our professionals adhere to the strictest standards of confidentiality. No information is disclosed to employers.
NO VOICE MAIL!
Employees will be quickly referred to the professional who can help them!
Direct toll-free line
24 hours a day
7 days a week
365 days a year
1 855 AIDE AGA
1 855 243-3242
- A team of qualified, experienced lawyers.
- Respect, empathy and confidentiality.
- Unlimited number and length of calls.
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
LEGAL ASSISTANCE OVER THE PHONE
Assistance AGA provides information on all areas of Canadian law affecting your employees’ private life. Whether they have questions about labour law, family law, property law, civil law, consumer protection, or any other legal matter, they can count on us to inform them of their options.
IDENTITY THEFT ASSISTANCE
Identity theft is becoming increasingly common. We can teach your employees how to keep their personal information safe. If they do become a victim of identity theft, we will help them re-establish their identity quickly and prevent similar situations in the future.
REGISTRATION OF IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS
Your employees can achieve peace of mind by registering their credit card and passport numbers and other important documents via encrypted email. If their documents are lost or stolen, we will be there to help them 24/7. We will immediately contact the institutions involved to prevent fraudulent use of their documents. This is a highly safe and reassuring process!
DISABILITY CLAIM ASSISTANCE
Should employees experience a serious setback (accident, critical illness, etc.), a professional will guide them through the disability benefit claim process: filling out the appropriate forms, making sure the information sent to the insurer is accurate, and doing the necessary follow-up until they are ready to return to work. Thus, they can focus on their recovery without undue stress.
- Free, confidential consultations.
- Experienced professionals.
- Problem assessment and resolution support.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Three ways to consult: in person, by telephone, by webcam.
A TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS
- Social worker
- Guidance counselor
AT ALL TIMES
Your employees can access this program at all times, whenever they feel their quality of life or that of a family member is affected. Each insured employee, as well as all family members included in the policy, can use the service for a maximum of five hours per policy year.
Marital and family problems (separation, divorce, child rearing, etc.), emotional disorders (depression, anxiety, etc.), addiction (alcohol, drugs, medications, Internet, gambling, etc.), bereavement, eating disorders, etc.
Stress, burnout, difficult interpersonal relationships, harassment, professional doubt, etc.
Download our AGA Assistance leaflet.